What Who Wore? What I Wore.

Ninety Nine Winters


The thermometer is reading below zero, it ain’t warm. I layered up for university today. Tights beneath my trousers, vests beneath my top, blazer beneath my gilet. The Gilet is the big deal of the outfit because its new. And it was an absolute bargain! Originally £70… I bought it for £18.

The better pieces are the trousers and the shoes. Also wonderful bargain buys. The trousers start off as jeans but three quarters of them are made of a velvetty wet look material. These were originally £50 from Urban Outfitters but paid £18 again. The shoes are tortoise shell platforms with black leather lace up shoe. They remind me of Jeffrey Campbell’s but thankfully don’t look the same as everyone else’s. These were reduced from £96 to £48.

I love mixing high street, vintage and designer. Generally the only designer accents I have are accessories. Case in point is my watch which is by Michael Kors and is my beloved 21st birthday present.

This is my attempt at staying chic when it’s freezing. I wish y’all good luck with the weather.



This entry was posted on Thursday, 9 February 2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion