Woodland and Waders


The print of this new season Reiss dress is inspired by David Hockney's artwork in last year's exhibition at the Royal Academy. It includes woodland like scenery which is why I chose the outdoors location to photograph this particular piece. The dress itself is light and feels effortless on, however with the lining it doesn't feel flimsy. It has an elegant neckline that I look forward to showing off in the warmer months with my hair tied back and some gold jewellery. For now though I kept warm with this textured knit also from Reiss' SS collection. The teal colour brings out green in the print of the dress but also feels modern by not matching too precisely. Ever the optimist I included some summery accents like the bright orange colour of my bag and hot pink lipstick. These thigh high leather boots are a new addition to my fast growing Kurt Geiger collection. I love that they're flat and plain so just their immense hight does the talking. In these photos with the print of the dress and the earthy surroundings they remind me of fishermen's waders - which suits just fine for my nature inspired look.

Dress - Reiss "Brio" £149
Cardigan - Reiss "Rambo" £79
Boots - Kurt Geiger £220
Watch - Michael Kors
Bag - Balenciaga 

This entry was posted on Tuesday, 5 February 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion