Wish list: Sports-luxe



I have been gently teased by my friends for always looking a tad "done up". I like to make an effort, the majority of the time, and prefer a more polished look. My version of wearing lazy dressing is to go a bit more grungy. Ripped jeans and a rock'n'roll T-shirt with Doc Martens is what I wear when I can't be bothered. However with all these amazingly colourful trainers being so on trend and the bomber being the jacket of the moment I feel like I need to explore my more casual side. And why not have a little fun while I'm at it? I've already been trying it out and its actually a really fun and expressive way to dress. There's plenty of room for personality with this sports-luxe look. Just check out American Apparel's rucksack - pretty individual and utterly fabulous! Or the futuristic looking trainers Stella designed for Adidas? Very unique and not the least bit "I can't be bothered" looking which is an attitude to dressing I find hard to abide. So my mission is to experiment with more youthful and casual pieces. I don't think it's going to be altogether very difficult when there are options like these! 

To avoid looking like you're actually going for a run use loud pops of colour and feel free to clash. Give a fashion edge with futuristic metallics and a statement bomber or varsity jacket slung over your shoulders for that laid back cool. 

Karl Lagerfield bomber jacket £159 - available at www.net-a-porter.com
Asos Prior metallic heel £45 - available at www.asos.com
Bershka metallic net jumper £25.99 - available at www.bershka.com
American Apparel see through rucksack £50 - available at www.americanapparel.co.uk
Bershka neon running shorts £15.99 - same as before
Zara draped turquoise top £19.99 - available at www.zara.com
Topshop pink yarn socks £4 - available at www.topshop.com
Adidas by Stella McCartney women's Diorite Shoes - available at www.adidas.co.uk
Sweaty Betty Stamina sports bra from £33 - available at www.sweatybetty.com

This entry was posted on Sunday, 12 May 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion