Isabel Marant pour H&M

The Swedish high-street giants are becoming renowned for their designer collaborations. They have produced collections with Karl Lagerfield, Lanvin, Versace, Maison Martin Margiela, Marni and Stella McCartney already. I am particularly excited to inform you that their next designer they are working with is none other than Isabel Marant. Only my current favourite designer (joint with Chanel, Balenciaga and Balmain... it's like choosing which baby you love more - impossible!)! So I am absolutely thrilled. 
I'm not much for outrageous queues and intense shoving in the name of shopping however I am greatly considering it. The alternative is wait until the entire collection is on ebay for double the price. Which it will be by the end of the day that it's launched. These collaborations tend to sell out in a matter of hours. Either way I am going to have to have some because it will be utterly fabulous to say the least. Whether you consciously like Isabel Marant or not I am going to hazard a guess that you've already been influenced by the power of Marant. She evokes laid back cool in a time where many trends are very sleek, chic and sophisticated. There is something more free about a Marant-girl. Below are items already on the high-street that paraded down the Isabel Marant catwalk before being imitated and I bet you are wearing at least one of them this summer. 


The blouse is in fact H&M! The sandals are by Carvella at Kurt Geiger and the belt is Topshop.

I have some weird appreciation for H&M for their collaborations because it means those of us that adore the likes of Versace and Lanvin but cannot fathom the price tag just yet, feel a little closer to our designer dreams. And now H&M is granting my wishes because I truly adore Ms Marant's Parisian cool. "I am flattered by this collaboration: H&M works with the best designers and this invitation is an exciting honour. I aim to create something real, that women want to wear in their every day lives, with a certain carelessness, which I think is very Parisian: you dress up, but do not pay too much attention and still look sexy" said Marant. "My take on fashion is all about personality". Here, here. 
The collaboration will hit stores November 14. 
Both the ethnic skirt and printed trousers are from Zara.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, 11 June 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion