I wear spikes and leather. Lucy wears flowers.

Lucy Watson and I hit Cafe de Paris on Saturday night. This is what we wore.

























I decided that this would be an appropriate evening to try out this winter's goth trend. With 2013's Met ball being themed Punk there were hardly any designers that didn't interpret the London inspired badass look in some way for autumn/winter collections.  


A faux leather mini dress from H&M with opaque black tights and black heels (all black everything) and the right accessories / make up transported me straight to the midst of anarchy of gothdom that is now so on trend. Obviously the studded choker helped a lot. This is from Topshop. It's a little controversial, but I love that. I didn't style my hair deliberately. Normally I would... well firstly, I would  have brushed it (among other things). The rough'n'ready attitude of messy hair gives off a vibe that suites this look. Following on from that note my make up is not immaculate, but smokey eyes and red lips work.
Luce on the other hand looked more glossy with gorgeous thick flowing locks and an injection of colour. The jacket is unbelievably light and so easy to throw on. The floral print is dark enough to carry her through into the autumn - a perfect transitional piece. She let this fabulous floral bomber do the talking by keeping the rest of the look simple; a black pair of shorts and white top did the trick.



Lucy's lipstick drew in the colours from her jacket which again drew the focus towards her statement piece. Gotta admit, the girl looked great. 

This entry was posted on Monday, 9 September 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Choies

Choies-The latest street fashion